Today, September 15, is not only Tom Hardy’s birthday, but also another British favorite of many – Prince Harry. In recent years, the Duke of Sussex has experienced a real transformation, mostly related to his relationship with Meghan Markle.
Here are some trivia about the younger son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana on the occasion of his personal celebration.
- Prince Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor is his full name.
- London, UK is his birthplace.
- Prince Henry of Wales is his official title, but after the wedding he received another one – Duke of Sussex.
- Sixth is in the line of succession to the throne.
- Second child is for Prince Charles and Princess Diana. His older brother is Prince William. He was 12 years old when his mother died in an accident.
- Second great grandchild is for the late Queen Elizabeth II.
- Captain Henry Wells is his military name.
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst graduated after completing his education at Eton College.
- 2006 is the year he founded his first charity, Sentebale, together with the Prince of Lesotho.
- Endless parties and a number of intimate relationships mark Harry’s youth.
- Harry Hunters is called Prince’s most loyal fan group.
- I Wanna Marry Harry is a 2014 American reality television show in which they search for a Harry doppelganger’s husband.
- Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas are his most famous boyfriends.
- The blondes are Harry’s great passion, at least until recently.
- Ellie Goulding is the singer he was linked to, but their relationship has not been confirmed.
- 2016 is the year Harry and Meghan meet on a “blind” date.
- May 2017 is their first public appearance as a couple.
- November 27, 2017 is the date the two announced their engagement.
- May 19, 2018 is Harry and Meghan’s big wedding day.
- On October 15, 2018 and we found out that the two will become parents.
- May 6, 2019 turned out to be an even happier day for them, because then their son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was born.
- June 4, 2021 and it is the day Harry and Meghan became parents of a baby girl – Lilibeth Diana.
- January 8, 2020 is the day Harry and Meghan announced their decision to leave the royal court.
- March 30, 2020 – Megzit came into action and the two ceased to be full members of the royal court.
- April 8, 2020 The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced the creation of the non-governmental organization Archwell.
- 49 million people – that’s how much they watched their interview with Meghan on Oprah Winfrey in just three days.