Only in “24 hours” on November 7 read:
– “All Against the Old Mayor” – change after 16 years in Pazardjik and Kyustendil
– Grigorova won the left after losing Sofia. He appealed the vote because of the machines
– Who took the municipal councils?
– 42% of non-voters are anxious, struggling survivors – they’re like the drug addict their parents pretend they don’t see – interview with Plamen Dimitrov, psychologist and existential psychotherapist
– BGN 500 fee when importing an old car – the proposal is for the automotive industry. The collected money may go into a fund for bonuses to buy a new electric car, is one of the solutions according to Transport Minister Georgi Gvozdeikov against polluting vehicles
– 7 years is not enough! New Hemus repairs
– And two Bulgarian hostages in Gaza
– A precedent! The BFS was afraid of a protest and closed a match of the national team to the fans
Special Smart Pages:
– Behind the red glow – magnetic storm and
a science experiment
– “Instagram” is dangerous for children’s mental health. Zuckerberg refused to fix it
See the front pages of “24 Chasa” from November 7 through the years until today. The headlines are interesting – remember what Bulgaria was going through. And stories that explain why we are where we are.