A new fire in an apartment in Burgas, 30 people were evacuated
Date: 16/11, 16:05
A short circuit set fire to an apartment in Burgas. The police said that the flames started from a defective refrigerator. The apartment was almost completely burnt to ashes, and four other homes located nearby were partially affected, explained police spokesperson Tsvetelina Randeva.
Two firefighting teams with six firefighters and two police teams were sent to the scene of the incident, registered around 1:40 p.m., and they evacuated nearly 30 people from the entrance. No injuries have been reported, the extent of the damage is yet to be ascertained.
Last night, it was also necessary to evacuate people from an entire entrance to a block, due to an explosion of a gas cylinder. This morning, the Ministry of the Interior announced that the owner, whose apartment in bl. 457 was completely burnt, she was hospitalized. There is no danger to her life, Nova TV reported.
For an advertisement in “Petel” at a price of BGN 60 excluding VAT for a PR publication, write to [email protected]
Follow PETEL.BG every minute 24 hours a day!
See the latest news – HERE!
Fact-checking: Let us know if you see factual errors or irregularities in the article or comments. Write directly to [email protected]. We will pay attention!
Send your photos to [email protected] at any time to the editor on duty!