The Rousse company “Trud” JSC celebrated 130 years since its establishment with a stylish boutique celebration in the restaurant of the “Dunav” hotel. Dozens of guests, partners and friends honored the hosts by offering their congratulations on the company’s longevity.
Mr. Ivaylo Ivanov, Executive Director of “Trud” AD and Mr. Petar Zahariev, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company, thanked those present and wished the development and strengthening of “Trud” AD to continue in the coming decades.
“At the end of the 19th century, 4 kilometers east of the center of Ruse, there were two small enterprises – the brickyard of the Ruse native Todor Ivanov and the subsidiary of the Austrian company for cement products “Max Eppler and Adolf Kafka”. In 1893, a group of Ruse bankers and industrialists registered their merger and founded “Trud” AD”. Thus began the projected short film, in which the guests followed the beginning, the history of the factory and the development of the company until today.
Congratulatory addresses for the anniversary were received from the mayor of the Municipality of Ruse, Mr. Pencho Milkov, from the regional governor of the Ruse Region, Danail Kovachev, from the rector of the University of Ruse and chairman of the Municipal Council – Ruse Academician Hristo Beloev, as well as from many other friends and partners.
The guitar ensemble of the National School of Arts “Prof. Veselin Stoyanov” led by Anton Yovchev took care of the good mood of the attendees. The talented boys and girls performed classics, processed folklore, Latin and interpretations of contemporary pop pieces.
The culmination of the celebration was the festive cake in the colors and with the logo of “Trud” AD, which was cut by Petar Zahariev and Ivaylo Ivanov.
“Trud” has been a symbol of reliability, quality and innovation for 130 years. A company that constantly continues to develop and marks new and new successes.