Zdravko Dimitrov determined temporary places in the city’s districts for placing campaign materials during the pre-election campaign for the elections for people’s representatives for the National Assembly. All other areas where posters or other campaign materials are pasted are illegal and Plovdiv residents will be able to report this.
Places for placing campaign materials are as follows:
- On the territory of the “Central” region:
- “Avksentiy Veleshki” street, the intersection with “Filip Makedonski” street – advertisement
1.2. Garata Square, west next to the footpath – metal information board
1.3. Garata Square – southwest of the Central Station underpass – metal information board
1.4. “Mikhail Takev” street #16, the intersection with “Hadji Poptilev” street – advertising column
1.5. “Avksentiy Veleshki” street, the intersection with “Gladstone” street – advertising column
1.6. “Knyaz Alexander Dondukov-Korsakov” street, southwest of a former confectionery
“The Wall” – advertising column
1.7. “Tsar Boris III Unifier” Blvd. No. 50, the intersection with “Maritsa” Blvd
The Water Palace
1.8. The safety fences of:
– “Hristo Botev” Blvd. – east of the “Eko” gas station
– “Peshtersko Shose” Blvd. No. 57 – the western fence of division 26070 on the side of Blvd.
– Ziten Pazar Square – advertising column next to the substation
- On the territory of the East region:
2.1. the eastern fence of the “Botev” stadium – “Warshava” street
2.2. graffiti panels on Vrattsata Street
2.3. “Batak” street – fence of the Cooperative Market.
- On the territory of the “West” region:
3.1. Communication underpass of the Sofia-Plovdiv railway line in the Proslav district and retaining wall of the Parvenetska river
3.2. Buildings of a pensioners’ club and a former town hall in Proslav district
3.3. Komatev communication overpass.
- On the territory of the “Northern” region:
4.1. Sq. 11 according to the plan of the quarter “Sugar Factory and Todor Kableshkov”, Plovdiv – “Dilianka” Street – the northern facade of a former household factory
4.2. For quarter 18 according to the plan of “Filipovo” quarter, city of Plovdiv – “Filipovo” street and “Vuk Karadzic” street – the eastern wall of “Bitova Tekan” EOOD
4.3. Sq. “North of the fair”, Plovdiv – concrete wall in the western part of “Krasiva Bulgaria” park.
4.4. “Tsar Boris III Obedinitel” boulevard #8 – concrete lane fence on “Business Sever” property – municipal property.
4.5. Boulevard “Tsar Boris III the Unifier” No. 22 – billboard (Fair wheel)
4.6. Sq. 4 according to the plan of the quarter “Sugar Factory and Todor Kableshkov” and, city of Plovdiv – “Vasil Aprilov” Blvd. and “Napreduk” St. – northwest – concrete panels
4.7. Sq. 7 according to the plan of the quarter “Sugar Factory and Todor Kableshkov”, Plovdiv – “Kiparis” Street – the northern metal fence of “Panayot Volov” Primary School
4.8. Sq. 7 according to the plan of the quarter “Sugar Factory and Todor Kableshkov”, city of Plovdiv – “Dilyanka” street – fence of “Panayot Volov” Elementary School
- On the territory of the “South” district:
5.1. To the polyclinic on Saturday market – 1 cylinder
5.2. metal fence at “Dimitar Talev” street No. 59 (between the casino and “Mareshki” pharmacy)
- On the territory of the Trakia region:
6.1. Administrative building of the vegetable market next to block No. 91
6.2. Board for posters and announcements on Osvobozhdenie Blvd., next to block #16
6.3. Poster and notice board next to the shacks behind block #10
6.4. Cylindrical billboard for posters and announcements in front of the “Forum” store
6.5. Cylindrical billboard for posters and announcements on Saedinenie St. opposite block No. 3
6.6. Notice board at the entrance of the “T-market” store on “Shipka” Blvd.
In accordance with the provisions of the Election Code and Decision No. 1322-NS of 23.08.2022. of the CEC prohibited:
- The destruction and erasure of campaign materials placed according to the procedure specified in the Electoral Code, until the end of the elections.
- The publication and broadcast of anonymous alerts related to the election campaign.
- The use of campaign materials that endanger the life and health of citizens, private, municipal and state property and traffic safety, as well as materials that harm the good morals, honor and good name of the candidates.
- The use of campaign materials containing the coat of arms and/or the flag of the Republic of Bulgaria and/or of a foreign country, as well as religious signs or images;
- The use of state and municipal transport for election campaigning.
- Conducting pre-election campaigning in state and municipal offices, institutions, state and municipal enterprises and in commercial companies with more than 50 percent state or municipal participation in the capital.
- The conduct of pre-election campaigning in the workplaces by persons in elective positions in the trade union and employer organizations.
- The placement of campaign materials of parties, coalitions and initiative committees in the election premises, as well as at a distance of less than 50 meters from the entrance of the building in which the election premises are located, during the election day and until the end of the voting.
- Placing campaign materials on buildings, fences and shop windows – without the express permission of the owner or manager of the property.
The placement of movable facilities (tents, pavilions, tables, etc.) in the central part of the city for election campaigning will be carried out in accordance with those approved by the chief architect of the Municipality of Plovdiv Schemes with zones for placing campaign movable objects,
Within 7 days after the election day (October 10, 2022), the parties, coalitions and initiative committees shall remove the campaign materials they have placed on the occasion of the already concluded elections.