Dinko revealed who saved him. How the miracle happened

Dinko revealed who saved him. How the miracle happened
Dinko revealed who saved him. How the miracle happened

God saved me and thanks to Him I am alive, Dinko Valev told “Telegraph”.

The refugee hunter, as the people’s favorite is known, was injured during a dangerous operation to pull a tanker in Devnya.

“They gave me only a 20% chance of survival and 80% of fatality.” It was very difficult for me. But I am a man of faith. Thanks to God, I’m alive,” Dinko explained.

Before that, he released a short video on social networks of how he had already left the hospital and had a haircut. It’s clear he’s still on the mend, but things are moving in a positive direction.

Dinko snapped: “I will not remain disabled! I don’t know who wrote this. Why do they want people to be sad, to have bad things happen to them, eh? I am healthy! Yes, I’ve had a few ups and downs in my life this past week, but I’m a strong person and I’ll make it! If it was someone else in my place, he would have left. Many people supported me, helped me, but I will not mention names. Thank you sincerely!”.

Last week, the famous refugee hunter was injured during an operation to remove a broken-down tanker in the Devnya area. Then he was taken to the “St. Anna” in Varna, where he entered a shock room. Then he was transferred by helicopter to “Pirogov” in Sofia.

Dinko Valev is recovering quickly and is already feeling well.


The article is in bulgaria

Tags: Dinko revealed saved miracle happened

PREV Bulgaria is in the fourth urn of the draw for Euro 2024
NEXT An enterprise poisons Lovech with ammonia, the regional governor referred to the prosecutor’s office