In connection with the implementation of the national campaign “Let’s clean up Bulgaria in one day” and the timely removal of the collected waste, the Municipality of Silistra informs the participants:
1. Suitable places for the cleaning, which the participants in the campaign can participate in, are:
– the river Danube within the boundaries of the settlement;
– Medjidi Tabia University;
– the city of Orehova Gora;
– m. Chatal fountain
2. Those wishing to participate in the cleanup must be careful to avoid trauma and injury, because the coastal strip is overgrown with vegetation covering the rocky surface along the shore. In addition, at the other places in the cleaning, where the participants are traditionally involved, it should be taken into account that the territory in them is mainly forested with rough terrain and the cleaning activities are expressed in carrying out, mostly, the collection and collection of the waste of one place and their subsequent removal by garbage collection and removal companies.
3. With a view to creating an organization for their timely removal, the waste collected in sacks by the volunteers must be left in places with access to garbage collection vehicles, ensuring that the waste in them is not scattered. From the various proposed cleaning locations, sacks full of waste should be left accordingly:
– from the cleaning of the river Danube in the area of the Danube Park – to the waste receptacles along “Staro Selo” Street (the western border of the Danube Park);
– from cleaning on the banks of the Danube River in the area of the “Danube Club” SNC, to the Nikulden district – to the waste receptacles to the Mill;
– from cleaning on the banks of the Danube River in the region of “Ister” – to the waste containers in the area of the restaurant;
– from the cleaning of the Medjidi tabia mt to the waste container located near the Fortress. (at the top at the end of the “Path of Health”);
– from the cleaning of the Orehova Gora mt in the parking lot in the area;
– from the cleaning of the Chatal fountain at the beginning of the detour for the fountain on the road that leads to it.