This infusion has many interesting properties for burning fat, in addition, it is useful for digestion and intestinal transit, reducing the burden of food acidity.
Bay leaf and cinnamon tea is very easy to make, which is another reason to try it and take it for a few weeks to see the benefits. On the other hand, there is no economic justification since all the ingredients we need are relatively cheap. It turns out that both bay leaf and cinnamon have the ability to have a positive effect on the human digestive system. If you use bay leaf and cinnamon, you can quickly get rid of extra unnecessary pounds. If this is relevant to you, be sure to give it a try.
More: Bay leaf tea to reduce sugar – how long to drink for effect
- 1 liter of mineral water
- 1 – cinnamon stick
- 5 – bay leaves
Preparation of the recipe:
1. The preparation of this tea, or perhaps it should be called a decoction. Boil water with the cinnamon and bay leaf.
2. Cook for about 15 minutes.
More: Will 1 spoon of cinnamon help you forget about insomnia?
3. Then remove from heat and cool.
4. Drink this tea one cup a day, on an empty stomach. Experience shows that in a short time you can lose up to 7 centimeters from the waist circumference (of course, provided that you combine the whole diet).
5. In addition, thanks to the amazing properties of this tea, you will first of all improve the functioning of the digestive system.
6. Contraindications for drinking bay leaf tea:
More: Does Cinnamon Cause Acid Reflux?
- breastfeeding period
- age up to 6 years
- diseases of the colon
- Crohn’s disease
- liver failure
7. Knowing the side effects and contraindications of cinnamon and bay leaf tea will help you avoid health problems.
8. Important: Before you start using herbal decoctions, including cinnamon, you should consult a doctor to discuss whether this infusion is right for you.