Beroe has put tickets on sale for his home game against Heber. The match of the XVIII round of the efbet League is scheduled for November 24 (Friday) at 17:30. The ticket price for the match is BGN 15 in advance sale as well as on the day of the match. Passes to the VIP area are priced from BGN 50 in advance sale as well as on the day of the match. We are expecting you!
Tickets for the match are on sale in advance and at all ticket offices of eventim in the country. All types of tickets are sold there. An online sale with a print@home option is planned for this match. You can print your ticket at home and use it to enter the stadium. You can buy your ticket online HERE
Tickets are also sold at the four Eventim cash desks in Stara Zagora: 1. TECHNOPOLIS – Nikola Petkov Blvd. (next to Park Mall) 2. OMV Disintegrator – 3 Ruski Blvd. OMV Stara Zagora – Tri Chuchura – Quarter “Tri Chuchura” 4. Bulgarian Post Office – “St. Prince Boris I” 81 .
We advise all supporters to take advantage of advance ticket sales to facilitate access to the stadium and avoid crowding at the box office minutes before the start of the match!!!
The seats indicated on the ticket there is no to be observed.
Admission for persons under 14 and over 70 will be free, but all under 16s must be accompanied and have a completed declaration which you can download from HERE
- All Beroe supporters will be able to enter from the stadium’s south entrances as well as the north-west entrance.
- All supporters of the away team will only be able to enter the away section on the west side of the stadium
- All supporters are required to carry ID
- Prior to the end of the relevant match, the door from the stands to the inside of the stadium (opposite the Fan Shop) will be closed and exit from the facility will be via the southern entrances only
- Access to the corridor to the VIP box and the VIP lounge will be restricted to people with the relevant ticket or badge only
– You can get the valuable papers in all ticket offices in the country operating in the Eventim system.
– Tickets will also be sold at the box office in front of Beroe Stadium on the day of the match (November 24)
previous articleLevski’s ace shines in Panama’s victory (VIDEO)