The political match for candidate deputies in the 17th MIR Plovdiv region will be no less contested than the one in the city. It seems that the battle in Plovdiv will be even more unpredictable than the one in the city.
The leadership clash includes the former regional governor Yordan Ivanov (DB), the former acting minister of regional development and public works Violeta Komitova (“Bulgarian Rise”), the regional coordinator of “We continue the change” Rosen Kosturkov, Veska Nencheva (BSP), Stoyan Taslakov (” Revival”), Toshko Yordanov (ITN) and the new blade of GERB Desislava Trifonova. In this parliamentary candidate battle, it will be interesting to follow how the vote is distributed among the individual municipalities and what are the preferences of the people there.
Only GERB and “Bulgarski Vozhod” appear with full lists in the district. Apparently, the former acting Prime Minister Stefan Yanev, who is a native of Popovitsa, is quickly gaining supporters and people ready to stand behind him in his political project. In addition to Violeta Komitova, who was the first to blow the whistle on the problems with in-house procurement in road construction, the coalition partner Rumen Yonchev, who has already been an MP from three different coalitions, is also on the list.
With the shortest list among the favorites is ITN (11 people), and “We continue the change” have registered 12 candidate MPs.
Here are the full lists of the main players in the Plovdiv region for the upcoming vote:
1. Yordan Yavorov Ivanov, 2. Radi Botev Minchev, 3. Konstantin Atanasov Konstantinov, 4. Valentin Atanasov Roynov, 5. Atanas Nikolov Kostadinov, 6. Veselina Stefanova Alexandrova, 7. Delcho Lazarov Kamarski, 8. Bonka Atanasova Karcheva, 9. Franz Pavlov Selimov, 10. Daniel Stefanov Nachev, 11. Liliana Stoyanova Draganova, 12. Vladimir Bonov Slavenski, 13. Martin Mihailov Zaimov, 14. Borislav Emilov Belchinov
1. Violeta Koleva Komitova, 2. Rumen Marinov Yonchev, 3. Yanka Dimitrova Georgieva, 4. Kostadin Atanasov Dobrev, 5. Ivan Plamenov Yanev, 6. Donka Deyanova Dimitrova, 7. Ivan Nikolov Nikolov, 8. Georgi Bonchev Balabanski, 9. Dimitar Kirilov Radov, 10. Nedyalka Plamenova Rangelova, 11. Ivan Georgiev Ivanov, 12. Dimitar Marinov Kavrakov, 13. Evgeniy Ivanov Komanov, 14. Georgi Dimitrov Petkov, 15. Dimitar Ivanov Stamov, 16. Todor Yuriev Stoyanov, 17. Vladimir Borisov Palkov, 18. Ivan Petrov Petrov, 19. Simeon Georgiev Simeonov, 20. Tsvetan Hristov Hristov, 21. Ivan Filipov Klyashev, 22. Todor Svetlozar Terziyski
1. Desislava Tsvetanchova Trifonova, 2. Dr. Ivan Yovkov Chervenkov, 3. Yordan Stoyanov Krastanov, 4. Mladen Nikolov Shishkov, 5. Rosalin Petkov Petkov, 6. Neli Petrova Velkova, 7. Nadezhda Asenova Ignatova, 8. Silvia Georgieva Tilkova . .
“BSP for Bulgaria”:
1. Veska Nencheva, 2. Manol Genov, 3. Kalin Kalapankov, 4. Ivan Ivanov, 5. Stefan Marushkin, 6. Manol Manolov, 7. Ivan Yakov, 8. Ivaylo Danailov, 9. Maria Staykova, 10. Tanya Markovska, 11. Ivaylo Matyashev, 12. Georgi Marincheshki, 13. Spasimir Spasov, 14. Georgi Kikov, 15. Simeon Ivanov, 16. Maria Mustakova, 17. Bonni Bochev
“Continuing the Change”:
1. Rosen Kosturkov, 2. Stoyu Stoev, 3. Gergana Daneva, 4. Ivan Hristanov, 5. Georgi Rogachev, 6. Krasimir Hristov, 7. Nina Sevova, 8. Vesela Nikolova, 9. Lyubomir Zaikov, 10. Petar Panayotov, 11. Raina Krasteva, 12. Manuela Gerdzhikova
1. Toshko Yordanov Hadjitodorov, 2. Taner Kadir Türkoglu, 3. Vasil Dimitrov Apostolov, 4. Kamelia Dimitrova Hristova, 5. Radoslav Angelov Angelov, 6. Nedelcho Ivanov Cheparinov, 7. Lyubomir Vasilev Apostolov, 8. Dimitar Stefanov Stankov, 9. Margarita Dimitrova Lyaskova, 10. Tsvetelina Nikolaeva Georgieva, 11. Tsvetan Ivanov Borisov
1. Stoyan Nikolov Taslakov 2. Krastyo Stoyanov Vrachev, 3. Dimitar Valentinov Gyurev, 4. Penka Georgieva Dayliyska, 5. Georgi Yankov Samarov, 6. Maria Nikolaeva Armazova, 7. Chavdar Angelov Zemyarski, 8. Elena Georgieva Grozdanova, 9. Janet Kuzmanova Stoicheva, 10. Marian Yordanov Toshkov, 11. Tosho Georgiev Georgiev, 12. Maia Kostadinova Dragova, 13. Georgi Petrov Karachanski