Photo: G. Gavrilova
We cut September in half and send the business week on Friday.
Topics and interlocutors in the program “Exactly today” until 9.30 – still in the summer version, but for the last time this season.
– The problems of road safety in recent years exceed national and regional boundaries in importance. Protecting the life and health of people involved in road traffic is a priority today for countries around the world. This is also one of the highlights of the Eighth Annual Conference on “Safe Road Infrastructure”, which is being held in Hisarya. A conversation on the subject with Eng. Borislav Hristov, professor and head of the “Roads” department at the University of Applied Sciences in Berlin.
– Innovations in microbiological and virological diagnostics in infections, guidelines for prevention in anticipation of the next COVID-19 wave, immunity and immune memory in SARS-CoV-2 infection and after vaccination are some of the topics that will be discussed at the Jubilee Congress of The Bulgarian Association of Clinical Microbiology, which starts today in Plovdiv. It is hosted by the Medical University. We will talk about current issues with Prof. Iva Hristova, director of the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
– A city quest challenges Plovdiv residents with hidden street mysteries, and parking spaces become locations for sports and entertainment under the hills. The initiative covers 10 more settlements in the country, and we will hear more about it from the interview of Hristina Yordanova with Laska Nenova from the organizers – association BG Be active.
– In the time for culture, we are ahead of the times with two invitations for the holidays:
– On September 17, at 6:30 p.m., on the open stage of the Roman Stadium, the MF “Days of Music in the Balaban House” will open its autumn edition – artistic director Mila Pavlova will tell us more about the program this year.
– More than 50 performers take part in 7 concerts on 6 stages in this year’s edition of Bunardjika’s “Road to the Top”. We will learn the details from Petar Salchev, chairman of the Association for Culture and Education “Milcho Leviev”. Veselina Peeva meets us with him.